SolvedInjector Codes

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Injector Codes
I need injector code plz
make nice injector (only design) and if i like it i'll give u
I have maked it now can u give the code?
Quote Originally Posted by jetoni2014 View Post
I have maked it now can u give the code?
give me screenshoot :=
Here you have
Quote Originally Posted by jetoni2014 View Post
I need injector code plz
Read the DLL size,
Allocate this size in the Process's memory
Write the DLL into the process's memory
Start a routine at the position, where the DLL was written into the process...
Free up the allocated memory

And here you go, the DLL successfully injected...
Good Luck mate...
PM Me IF You Really Interest In Coding Injectors
wrong section !!
Google and Youtube
OpenProcess
VirtualAllocEx
WriteProcessMemory
GetProcAddress
GetModuleHandle alias GetModuleHandleA
CreateRemoteThread
WaitForSingleObject
CloseHandle

Also: begging for codes is not allowed and won't help you improving your coding skills
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?