Alone on a server!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Alone on a server!
How often do this happen?
I'm actually all ALONE in a server, it's just me in it.
Well, in the realms atleast, don't wanna exit for nexus because it's nice to not have people following me.
And I can't be sure if it stays up if it's empty for too long.

(Still, one hour later, it's still just me. And I've re-connected several times to it. [4 or 5 times because of no-clip dc])

Don't believe me? I actually got a picture of it
And an IP for the "server" I'm on. (Found by using flyrockets proxy)


Not sure if I really need a virus-scan for a picture that I uploaded to imgur then tried to post like this.
It's a bit too big for the site as it is.

If it matters, the IP to it right now is 174.129.90.244
If this for some reason works like I presume it will, if there are empty servers, which there are bound to be at some point.

Could those be used for hacking party's
Or multiboxers that don't want their stuff stolen or something?

So if one can retrieve the IP's then one could also connect to those as such.
Maybe we can retrieve information on servers somehow to see if some realms are empty then, awesome.

I'm a great innovative thinker, merry christmas.
Kapow.
Thats very interesting if you keep alone on it we could make it to our "Private Server" for mpgh but how do i connect to it?
Happens often to me since I play a lot late at night. Not so entertaining when you have to walk everywhere though.
It's news to me, and I had to leave the server, I had other things to do.
But by my logic, we should be able to ping empty realms (to get information about players in them) and then using the same technique to connect to it (using the /recon command type thing as in ODOM)

Then we could technically have "hack" parties on there to I dunno, multibox? gather items easier without having people snatching them last second from under our noses, as we would be "running" the server more or less.

There are quite a lot of opportunities to this if you ask me.
Also, it seems very possible. The connect to IP works, pinging a server about information SHOULD work.
And if it's far back enough in the lines (suspecting ID's on realms, i.e. Djinn1-xx < Gathered by IP check) then others wouldn't be likely to join without using the same tools, am I wrong?

Level with me here
How do you connect to a particular IP?
I don't think you actually can have a private server, its all just theory at the moment.
@Alicia182 You can be the only one connected to a realm if the door is closed and only you know the IP though.
That's exactly what I've been thinking.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
@Alicia182 You can be the only one connected to a realm if the door is closed and only you know the IP though.
Yeah, when a realm begins to shake to go to Oryx, you can Nexus and wait for a moment and then /recon, everyone should have been takin to Oryx, and the realm cave should be gone from Nexus, so you will be the only one there until it opens again.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us