Hello MPGH world!
Hello members,
i joined MPGH to get more knowledge around games I love to play (BF3, MoH, CoD, Arma, etc.), and techniques getting better KD without investing a lot of time in skill training. Currently I a working on a physical cross hair (two laser illuminated fibers fixed on the screen ...)
Game cheating is rather old, I wrote some tools about 20 years ago, but these times are gone, in early days cheaters could not be banned as easy and fast as today
)
...garageman
i joined MPGH to get more knowledge around games I love to play (BF3, MoH, CoD, Arma, etc.), and techniques getting better KD without investing a lot of time in skill training. Currently I a working on a physical cross hair (two laser illuminated fibers fixed on the screen ...)
Game cheating is rather old, I wrote some tools about 20 years ago, but these times are gone, in early days cheaters could not be banned as easy and fast as today
)...garageman

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)



