UnhappyDownloading Cross Fire Load core files failed

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Downloading Cross Fire Load core files failed
Hello, I haven't played CF in a very long time and I wanted to come back to it and when I go to the main site and try to download it using the installer there.. it gives me this error "Load core files failed...program will be closed,please try again"
screenie:

I'm sorry if I didn't do the screenie right, First time posting a help thread
Its means thats your client is to old!
You have to download a new from z8games.
Download it from another mirror.
Where can I find another mirror?
you can either download it from another homepage (they should be displayed in the download section) or you can just get another regular downloader from z8 games and maybe restart your computer OR just google
I'll try restarting my computer

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

The restart didn't work, sadly. Can anyone provide me a link to a mirror?
It's from the same website , only another mirror.
Quote Originally Posted by seph101 View Post
SOLVED
(well you could thank me.. i guess i helped you with telling you how to find other mirrors.. )
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?