Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 First In-Game Teaser Trailer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 First In-Game Teaser Trailer


Infinity Ward and TNT decided to hype the upcoming "World Premiere" of Modern Warfare 2 on May 24th by airing a 17 second teaser which gives us our first look at actual gameplay.

The footage features quick cuts of helicopters, submersible assaults, and even some snowmobile ******. Eagle-eyed viewers can also catch a glimpse at some wicked hand-to-hand moves. Does this mean gamers will be able to judo flip opponents in addition to pulling off a quick stab? I guess we'll have to wait till May 24th and the NBA Eastern Conference Finals on TNT to see more.
Holy shit, do I smell updated graphics? I'mma watch the eastern conference finals, well that is only if the cavaliers play.
UNDERWATER??
JETS?
SNOW MOBILES???????????????????????



OMFG

I PRE-ORDER THIS GAME ALREADY


CANT FUCKING WAIT





+ LOOK AT 0:05 bottom right

GANG SIGNS !! HELL YEAH
modern warfare OWNS. world at war kinda sucks
Quote Originally Posted by squrim1077 View Post
modern warfare OWNS. world at war kinda sucks
true but WAW has a bit more extras lol
Quote Originally Posted by kevstar323 View Post
true but WAW has a bit more extras lol
extras are not worth sucky gameplay.

modern warfare FTWZ
There are two things I liked about WaW online:

1) Tanks.
2) Dogs.

That is it.
jjjjjjjizz in my pants
Im fucking exicited for this game man.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?