Help problem

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help problem
My English is not good, And I can not figure out what to do to cancel the protection
I download the mini Mini Farmer from this-
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...ni-farmer.html
I do not know how to disable it DISABLE "XSHERLOCK.XEM", Botta did not occur to me
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/911/42036205.png

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Someone could pass it offline help?
and i am 64Bit win7
win 7 64 i guess it won't be even exist in ur system so try to do the next steps for me i ignored it and playing fine with the hack but for farming i donno
Quote Originally Posted by spikemytear View Post
win 7 64 i guess it won't be even exist in ur system so try to do the next steps for me i ignored it and playing fine with the hack but for farming i donno


Okay so I went to anti-XC
I made 0
Then I wrote MINI FARMER.EXE
Then I wrote <hex>
mini farmer.exe
It just closed and did not work for me and did nothing why?

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Imageshack - 71394382.png

Couldn't create new file press <neter> to continue....
Quote Originally Posted by DanielXer View Post
Okay so I went to anti-XC
I made 0
Then I wrote MINI FARMER.EXE
Then I wrote <hex>
mini farmer.exe
It just closed and did not work for me and did nothing why?

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Imageshack - 71394382.png

Couldn't create new file press <neter> to continue....
cuz u fail in a step .. all i know that u don't even have XSHERLOCK.XEM in ur system so maybe u just ignore this disable and hex edit and try or try to msg a guy who made it and maybe tell u what to do
Quote Originally Posted by spikemytear View Post
cuz u fail in a step .. all i know that u don't even have XSHERLOCK.XEM in ur system so maybe u just ignore this disable and hex edit and try or try to msg a guy who made it and maybe tell u what to do


work !. tank.... some macro work?
/moved to a proper section
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us