WinkRotMG SWF Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG SWF Request
I would like to request the usual hacks. I have tried downloading BananaNation's NonHexed client, but when I drag the SWF to the URL (I have a mac) the whole screen gets pushed to one side. I cannot trade, nor enter any dungeon, and it is a pain. If someone can make an SWF that is compatible with mac, and will have fullscreen, I would love that.
I am currently having the same problems as you, lad
Here is the swf file i dont know but can u use flash projector on mac just download and try to open swf with this programm......
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...1_sa_debug.exe Thats the link for flash projector....
Virusscans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/05b0...is/1356539299/
rotmg-mod.zip - Jottis Malwarescanner
SCRENNIES:
http://i48.tinypic.com/107uahc.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/33dyt82.png

@Nachos @Janitor

rotmg-mod_mpgh.net.zip3.6 MB · 87 downloads Scanning…
1.PNG229 KB · 21 downloads 2.PNG343 KB · 18 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
Here is the swf file i dont know but can u use flash projector on mac just download and try to open swf with this programm......
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...1_sa_debug.exe Thats the link for flash projector....
Virusscans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/05b0...is/1356539299/
rotmg-mod.zip - Jottis Malwarescanner
SCRENNIES:
http://i48.tinypic.com/107uahc.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/33dyt82.png

@Nachos @Bazooka

Approved .
Sry for the pictures atachment these are the same as the ones from tinypic....
Thank you so much for this! It sucks when the screen is to the side. You, sir, get a +1 Thank.
So that worked for you?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?