PatchedRapid [PATCHED]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Rapid [PATCHED]
Cant Rapid Anymore Help Pls~!
Quote Originally Posted by xiuhao View Post
Cant Rapid Anymore Help Pls~!
ZzzzzzzZzzzz ... Rapid-Fire Work perfectly for me... I'm already tired of seeing these types of threads , everyday I get here on the site to see new stuff, but I always find the same doubts ... This site should have only 7 topic (News Release, Info, help, patched, request and discussion), because sometimes I want something interresante, but the search can not be completed because the site is full of useless topics that not yours.
No recent patch
Still working fine
/Solved
/Closed
PsPs Now Work Perfectly For Me ~! HasHas
@ < Problem Solved>

Please Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us