Ghost Spammer
Ghost Spammer
Looks good.
/approved
/approved
no source?
I assume it looks like this
Sub Timer1_Tick()
SendKeys.Send(txtMessage.Text)
End Sub
what does this program do? why upload only .exe and not the source???
-was there a purpose for uploading this program?
-I like how the main form has a button with your name on it on - any other credits :/
I assume it looks like this
Sub Timer1_Tick()
SendKeys.Send(txtMessage.Text)
End Sub
what does this program do? why upload only .exe and not the source???
-was there a purpose for uploading this program?
-I like how the main form has a button with your name on it on - any other credits :/
nice
das ist good
das ist good
Looks good but you forgot to credit the author of the VB theme. The theme is called "ghost" if anybody is wondering.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools[Ghost] Spammer 5 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsUSSR Hacks NA v1.3 | Bypassed Spammer | | Telekill | Aimbot | Full ESP | Ghost Mode |
92 General Game Hackingneed ghost recon server hack
8 Spammers CornerSpammers Beware
24 GeneralTwo Biggest Spammers on the forums!
20
