1V5-Aram

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Kelly View Post
I am on all day all night
Guess we will be waiting on the others.
I can get on from 8am - 4am EST.
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
I can get on from 8am - 4am EST.
no one invited you.
Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Kelly View Post
no one invited you.
Why no invite for me? @Bernard you asshole. Bought u guys a TS server too!
Quote Originally Posted by StupidFuck View Post
Why no invite for me? @Bernard you asshole. Bought u guys a TS server too!
Vice is a ****** , i love you hawk
Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Kelly View Post
Vice is a ****** , i love you hawk
Get on TS and we will play in a lil bit
Down right now niggas
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Down right now niggas
We been on all day but they neva on
Iam always on skype, msg me if you guys are going to play,

also @StupidFuck how much did the TS sever cost?
I'm on now o.o
Alright I'm on, I'm on.
I love ARAM

I actually just signed in lul.
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us