Doubt about changing values

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Doubt about changing values
Hi guys, im learning how to make trainers, and I have a doubt that wont let me learn more.

If i have a value like, 02E6B4EA - Multi-Team Vanquisher Challenge, i read that address but i change it to what?! oO

Regardss
Depends, is it a 4Byte, float, text , etc ?
If u read like 100, its the right value type, and then change it to whatever you like
I dont know what that challenge is, but lets say you want to complete the 1000 kills challenge, change the value to 999
Hi [MPGH]Isaakske, thanks for the answer.

Its someting like this. But if i want to code a app that only unlock the challenge?
If your asking for one of us to code you something then no, but I can teach you how to code a simple trainer. I might put up a tutorial latter today.

STEAM
Quote Originally Posted by hmrneves View Post
Hi [MPGH]Isaakske, thanks for the answer.

Its someting like this. But if i want to code a app that only unlock the challenge?
Well, as said.

You would ahve to try the values.
Mostly like you're to change it to 1 to unlock.
(But I can't say for sure since I haven't tested this, nor am I going to )
Im not asking to code me a trainer.

Read better the first post
Quote Originally Posted by hmrneves View Post
Im not asking to code me a trainer.

Read better the first post
So u wanna unlock a title or complete a challenge ?
Quote Originally Posted by hmrneves View Post
Im not asking to code me a trainer.

Read better the first post
What is it you want?
I just said that you should see if changing the address value to 1 would unlock what you wanted but. Apperently that's a trainer so.
I got no idea what you want then...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


What is it you want?
I just said that you should see if changing the address value to 1 would unlock what you wanted but. Apperently that's a trainer so.
I got no idea what you want then...
Dats what i asked
founded

c# - writeinteger(0x000000, xxx) just an example
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us