Guys you want mw2 hacks add awate_stealz and i hosting
People still play MW2?
yea an we just add you how you gonna pas the hacks
Originally Posted by hakker199
yea an we just add you how you gonna pas the hacks
I think he is talking about modded lobby not hacks like chams or aimbot. lol you would make so much fucking money if you could find a way to make hacks for ps3/360 like chams aimbot opk and they would work online.
well i already am finding some stuff have almost a simple chams
Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006
I think he is talking about modded lobby not hacks like chams or aimbot. lol you would make so much fucking money if you could find a way to make hacks for ps3/360 like chams aimbot opk and they would work online.
uhh..dude I think youre a little bit behind. Aimbot that works online came out like 2 years ago...
Originally Posted by nmjkhygfr
uhh..dude I think youre a little bit behind. Aimbot that works online came out like 2 years ago...
I know that I was talking about hacks you could use in any lobby not matter what patch. Not the oh I can host a modded lobby only but I can't join an online match and aimbot shit.