CoolClassLibrary - Form.Show

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP] ClassLibrary - Form.Show
Hi , I am From Turkey , So My English Not Good

I Created A ClassLibrary Project

I Wanna , If My DLL > Injecting Then : Form1.Show

How I Can Do It ?

I Tried 2-3 Something , Injected But Form1 is not open
Please rephrase this, I have no idea what you're asking.
If it's a library and you just want to show a form I'd do something like this

Main Class/Window
Code:
Imports WindowsApplication1
Public Class Form1
    Dim test As New test
    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        test.show(Form2)
    End Sub
End Class
Library Class
Code:
Public Class test
    Public Sub show(form As Form)
        form.Show()
    End Sub
End Class
he wants to inject the dll
and when dll loads (dll_main), form1 should load/appear.

--language barrier is where I draw the line.
@WTX-HACK
@Devolten

Add System.Windows.Forms to your references

Code:
Imports System.Windows.Forms
Public Class Class1

    Shared Fm As Form = New Form

    Public Shared Function DllMain(ByVal arg As String) As Integer
        Dim _Thread As System.Threading.Thread = New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf Main)
        _Thread.Start()
        Return 0
    End Function

    Shared Sub Main()
        Fm.Text = "Test Form"
        Application.Run(Fm)
    End Sub

End Class
Get an injector that hosts the clr. I'v got one here or you can search for one if you don't like mine.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...tion-base.html

And inject it...


Supports .net framework 3.5 and under.
I Have VS 2010 , So .Net FrameWork 4 ...

I Changed .Net Runtime When Classlibrary Creating I Selected "3.5" , And Copy & Paste Your Code , After Add Reference System.Windows.Forms , Build ...

I Injected But Not Working ..
Process Hacker ...

I Have C++ DllMain Project , Injected Then Working But , VB.Net DLL Not Working ...
@Devolten
Thats because you can't just inject a .net dll and have it run.
You need to download an injector that'l host the clr or make a C++ bootstrap.
99% of the injectors on this site will only work for C++ dll's.

That injector link i gave you should work just fine, it'l inject C#/vb/C++ dll's.
You should also beable to find a few more like it on this site.

Heres a link about making a bootstrap
How To Inject a Managed .NET Assembly (DLL) Into Another Process | Coding the Wheel

Or just follow that first link.
Injector is working , all dll injecting ... but my vb.net dll not injecting ...

if you want i can give you team viewer ...
@Devolten - listen to Pingo. It's because you're inject a ".net dll" not a normal ".dll", it needs the CLR.
We completed it ... he connected me with team viewer ... my issue > .net framework 4.0 project ... should 3.0 project ...

thanx for all @Pingo
@Devolten: Your injector work ("P..InterFace'') to host CLR, or you use his injector for this?

Was the problem only the .net version, or also the injector being used? thnx for clarifying for ppl w/ similar issues.
Yeah ... Of Course ...

What Do u want me .. ?
real representation. no make post " I am haxor " , when reality is [this] - "Perfect InterFace"

edit* you release inject make seem like haxor
your questions make seem not

make them == (and for future posts/release, please leave a good* description, not just the .exe --> Everyone expects this)

I'll leave you alone now. Unless you make silly posts :/
@abuckau907
It was just the injector he was using. Might of been the framework too but i never checked his source.
We started a new project, changed the framework to 3.5 and used an updated version of the injector i linked him to.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us