HelpThird party program error - AVA closes after 1min

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Third party program error - AVA closes after 1min
Hello guys, i'm with a problem in my AVA game, when i launch the game, after 1min or 2, my game close giving a error from XinCode "0xE019100B". My firewall is off, my ant virus is off too, i closed a lot of things but the problem persists. I tried to unistall and install again, without sucess. I have 3 computers in my house, all of them has same problem. And one thing that i think is funny, i have a copy of my original AVA, that has same problem, after 1min or 2min it close by himself, but if i open AVA fast when i turn on my computer, game runs perfect,but this is so boring, because if i got one DC, i need to restart my computer again, to open the game. Somebody can help me? I updated my video card and my direct x too.
Got this problem too.
How can you all use the hacks that are on this site if it's dosent let us use another programs while playing AVA?
Trying to run A_V_A ultimate hotkey hack, once I start the hack aka hiting the keys. Game gives me third party program error. Everytime, any help?

Edit: FIXED, I just needa to close my internet browser of mpgh.net HEHE
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us