WTSWTS S2 Plat(TR 2100) S3 TR 1850 account 92 Champs! 10 rune pages all necesary runes

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
WTS S2 Plat(TR 2100) S3 TR 1850 account 92 Champs! 10 rune pages all necesary runes
RP on this acc: 279
IP: 2051

Champs that I do not have: Anivia, Brand, Elise, Fiora, Gragas, Heimer, Jayce, Nami, Rammus, Sejuani, Syndra, Talon, Trundle, Vi. Wukong, Zed,Ziggs

Otherwise I currently have 92 Champs unlocked and ready to play.

10 Rune pages with AP/JUNGLE/AD/TOP/SUPPORT runes ready. I pretty much have most of the rune that you'll ever need

Season 2 Plat (TR 2100) and currently Season 3 TR 1868 (current elo: 1700 I got trolled my way down)

Skins that I hold: Queen Ashe, Arctic Caitlyn, Dragonfist lee sin, Mistletoe leblanc, road warrior miss fortune, uncle ryze, shyvana skin (forgot its name), Musketeer twisted fate, aristocrat vayne, blight crystal varus (Total 10 skins)

If you are interested please add me on skype: musigny87

Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

I will provide screenshots if needed! thank you
Quote Originally Posted by borok420 View Post
RP on this acc: 279
IP: 2051

Champs that I do not have: Anivia, Brand, Elise, Fiora, Gragas, Heimer, Jayce, Nami, Rammus, Sejuani, Syndra, Talon, Trundle, Vi. Wukong, Zed,Ziggs

Otherwise I currently have 92 Champs unlocked and ready to play.

10 Rune pages with AP/JUNGLE/AD/TOP/SUPPORT runes ready. I pretty much have most of the rune that you'll ever need

Season 2 Plat (TR 2100) and currently Season 3 TR 1868 (current elo: 1700 I got trolled my way down)

Skins that I hold: Queen Ashe, Arctic Caitlyn, Dragonfist lee sin, Mistletoe leblanc, road warrior miss fortune, uncle ryze, shyvana skin (forgot its name), Musketeer twisted fate, aristocrat vayne, blight crystal varus (Total 10 skins)

If you are interested please add me on skype: musigny87

Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

I will provide screenshots if needed! thank you
still available been getting alot of friend requests from scammers only
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?