OHAI.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
OHAI.
I'll be cleaning this up tomorrow, tired at the moment.
MPGH isnt twitter...

jk
tomorrow?? tired??? I VOTE FOR NEW MODS!!!!
lol wont be surprised if nothing ends up banned o.O lol
just saying the truth.. last time he said he was going to clean... nothing happened.
lol -no comment- >.> <.< *slightly nods*

lol
Liz = hot :P
griminal > Liz
griminal the hottest....
Im hotter than liz. Both of you stfu
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Im hotter than liz. Both of you stfu
Quoted for truth.
HAI NIGGAAA. LAST TIME I SAID I WAS GOING TO CLEAN THIS SECTION UP, THE FORUMS WENT DOWN, SO YOU CAN JUST SUCK MY DICK, AND FIND A LIFE.

Not sit on the computer, waiting for hacks. Nigglet.
lol is this a blog or so? >.>
Newp.

/Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?