Anyone got a dance script?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone got a dance script?
Could anyone give me a script that makes everyone in the server dance?
Thanks in advance, None of the ones I can find will work and only make me dance.
{ [nil,_x,rSwitchMove, "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan"] call RE; } foreach playableUnits;
^ All players dance
{ [nil,_x,rSwitchMove, "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan"] call RE; } foreach allUnits;
^ all players and zombies.
Press thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
{ [nil,_x,rSwitchMove, "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan"] call RE; } foreach playableUnits;
^ All players dance
{ [nil,_x,rSwitchMove, "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan"] call RE; } foreach allUnits;
^ all players and zombies.
Press thanks
Thank you very much sir!
Although, It still doesn't work for some reason! The dance starts to happen then stops?
Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
Thank you very much sir!
Although, It still doesn't work for some reason! The dance starts to happen then stops?
This one should work if its only for your self:

Code:
player playMoveNow "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan"
Quote Originally Posted by crinklymilk View Post
This one should work if its only for your self:

Code:
player playMoveNow "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan"
Yeah I have that one, The whole reason I wanted the whole server dance one was to do a mass TP, And troll with it, Playing funny music and making people dance. Haha.
Hmm sorry that the script doesn't work correctly, it might be detected maybe? Not entirely sure.
Ah I see, I think you need a remote exec for it.
It's probably best that you don't have this script anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by pindrought View Post
It's probably best that you don't have this script anyways.
Why not? So people wont make you dance?
I love the dance script, its a way i can prove i script to others.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us