Rapid Fire not working...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rapid Fire not working...
I'm somehow currently using the new XorrRapidFire. I did everything in the video. Did the backup and everything. I extracted the Rapid fire, which I got from Realityz. The thread of ""Rapid Fire Working For Both 64/32Bit Just Tested!!!"". But somehow, One thing or the other. Everytime I log in to my BlackShot. There's always an error popping out. Two errors. To say exact. I'm uploading pictures of it. Can anybody help me with the error. I've been longing to get RapidFire. Please help me

BTW:: If the picture's is not yet approved. You can't see the error. So I decided to upload the text of the error.

This is the first error. Which comes out first : An error has been detected. Please restart Blackshot. In case the error still persists, please reinstall Blackshot.

Then the second error pops out after the first one : You have been idle for a long time and have been disconnected. Please run the game program again.
If you still fail, Open up Task Manager Before doing anything. And then, when everything is set and ready to Copy&Paste.. Do everything as usual !! But, the only thing you need to focus on is your Task Manager. When the GameGuard Picture appears, from there you go to your Task Manager, and look for "Gameguard.d..." @ the section "Process". Then when that "GameGuard.d..." disappears, quickly Paste/Apply everything. And you're done. Remember to thanks me if I helped! NOTE: If it still doesn't work, Copy only some files from the hack file, around 5 files only. Because your Computer might be dalayed and slow, so there will be surely error popping out @ Character Section.
Thanks. Johnez, I'll try it. SO on total, your answer is to make me try to make the entire process on my own instead of using the Program right?
Zz.. I already do that all but I can't enter all room !!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?