SolvedName Change Please!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Name Change Please!
I'm wondering if the site Admins can try and help me change my name from my kiddy name 'limsiyong123' to 'MrJaDeShArK909'. I created this acc when I was still pretty young. And so. I have a nickname now and would like to change it. Thanks Staff!
Get donator or wait till you have 1000 posts inorder to change your username. You can always make a new account
Oh.... BUt I don't like leaving this account. And it would make an extra spam in the Forum. So I was wondering. Must I get 1,000 Posts? Cause If I really need it. I somehow will have to wait for like a pretty long time. And as for donating, let's just cancel the donating part. Can you give me some mercy?
Quote Originally Posted by limsiyong123 View Post
Oh.... BUt I don't like leaving this account. And it would make an extra spam in the Forum. So I was wondering. Must I get 1,000 Posts? Cause If I really need it. I somehow will have to wait for like a pretty long time. And as for donating, let's just cancel the donating part. Can you give me some mercy?
Nobody is above the rules , you only have 18 posts , just create another account
Then to that, Can you help me delete this account then? I'd be pleased to make another account if you could help me delete this account. Cause I want to use back the same e-mail.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?