LOL i'm sorry english, u are now singlish XD
New method to hack
I have no idea what you are talking about.. Please rephrase in clear and concise english and please, use proper spelling.. the only words i understood were shotgun, ak47 sniper hit someone weapon gear 2.
---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------
you avatar..
---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------
you avatar..
from what i understand:
1) buy multi weapon gear from shop.
2) buy ak and shotgun.
3) in game, change this weapon quickly (previous weapon between ak and shotgun).
4) when u hold shotgun press G to drop it and quickly press Q to change into AK.
5) u will see that AK will shot as sniper.
am i right?
1) buy multi weapon gear from shop.
2) buy ak and shotgun.
3) in game, change this weapon quickly (previous weapon between ak and shotgun).
4) when u hold shotgun press G to drop it and quickly press Q to change into AK.
5) u will see that AK will shot as sniper.
am i right?
mind your english before release something .
hey all
1) buy multi weapon gear from shop.
2) buy ak and shotgun.
3) in game, change this weapon quickly (previous weapon between ak and shotgun).
4) when u hold shotgun press G to drop it and quickly press Q to change into AK.
5) u will see that AK will shot as sniper.
1) buy multi weapon gear from shop.
2) buy ak and shotgun.
3) in game, change this weapon quickly (previous weapon between ak and shotgun).
4) when u hold shotgun press G to drop it and quickly press Q to change into AK.
5) u will see that AK will shot as sniper.
what is that?
i don't understand at all
This is actually happened on me once, I was like OMFG wtf is going on? I accidently drop my AK and when I pick it back and swap back to my alt weapon by pressing Q button I notice someone already died and it shoot by my AK from (Blue Team) to (Red Team) base, everyone is like wtf hack? the match just 4 sec started and one of them is already died, I didnt even know how is it possible though, but I think it has something to do with double hand AK and switching weapon, it must be bug or something.
Wow. So amazing * dont understand too
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire HelpThe new method for hack patched fuk...ML 3 Blackshot Coding & Hacking TutorialsRapidfire Hack New Method
24 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsNew Rule About Hack Packs
16 WarRock - International HacksNew Methods of "LAMER" hacking
48 WarRock - International Hacksnew wery big hack
15

I DONT FKING UNDERSTAND 



