FTB Hacked Client

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
FTB Hacked Client
Hey Guys, this is a little FTB client ~~~~~NOT MADE BY ME~~~~~

There aren't any so far on MPGH, so I thought I might share the one I found.

Toggles (type in chatbox)
.help - List of commands
.f - Creative fly
.x - X-ray (modded ores included)
.u - Fullbright
.s - Speedmine
.n - No-fall
.o - Step hack

How to Install
1. Locate your FTBBETAA folder
2. Copy the cracked minecraft.jar into the instMods folder
3. Done! Launch the beta FTB modpack and you're set


Tip: I had problems locating the instMods folder, doing a search of the C: drive works just fine

If named differently, rename to minecraft(.jar), caps sensitive




Virus Scans

Virustotal-- https://www.virustotal.com/file/eb2f...1d7d/analysis/
Jotti-- minecraft.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Virusscan-- minecraft.zip MD5:d4c94d6c86a9541f757cc25640619b99 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!


All Credit Goes to Koran


***This is my first release, if I did anything wrong with the links or something (I most likely did) , I apologize***
minecraft_mpgh.net.zip66 KB · 2,760 downloads Scanning…
Removed the outside linking. You need to put the file in the attachments along with 2 virus scans which it looks like you have.
Could I have Instructions on how to do this right? I know I did this all wrong...



EDIT: I think I got it now... Thanks
there is a other client on here by Me currently working on my mindcrack Client
Thanks for sharing. I haven't used one of these before for a FTB server. Once it's approved, I'll let you know how I like it. Thanks!
@Think500

There's only class files in the attachment. Is that supposed to be there? In your thread you were mentioning a minecraft.jar which doesn't seem to be there.
It is the folder. You are actually in the minecraft.jar, go up a folder, and it will be there. minecraft.jar is made up of class files.
the class files go in minecraftForge inside instmods folder.
I just put the entire minecraft.jar inside the instMods folder and it works like a charm.
Waiting for aproval
im waiting for approve
Oh okay. I know minecraft.jar is made of classes, just haven't seen a FTB client.

/approved
icant get it to work, the client opens, but just shows black, what am i doing wrong?
When does it show the black - after you launch the beta modpack, or is it the launcher itself?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us