WTSSELLING LTC 2 | K/D 1.35 | 2 Classic Specs + Perms

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
I can offer 50k nx on this. Looks like an alright account
Quote Originally Posted by Headphonez View Post
I can offer 50k nx on this. Looks like an alright account
You got msn?
Bump, First time back on the pc.
35-40 Paypal? Wassup?


Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
ok added. @Infinity600
Quote Originally Posted by enanox7 View Post
35-40 Paypal? Wassup?
i dont do paypal...
Alright, will you accept 30k then?

Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
i dont do paypal...
Quote Originally Posted by enanox7 View Post
Alright, will you accept 30k then?
sure i guess lol. then
Whats your skype?

**PS: I will not go first!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
sure i guess lol. then
Quote Originally Posted by enanox7 View Post
Whats your skype?

**PS: I will not go first!!
I dont have skype only msn.
Give me your MSN then!?

Quote Originally Posted by Naru755 View Post
I dont have skype only msn.
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?