WTSSelling WarZ Items! *Rare Items*

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Selling WarZ Items! *Rare Items*
Please add me on skype to talk : Jonatone96
All done through paypal
Hello all, I am selling all of my GI for personal reasons. (IE. Game is shit lol)
Not sure of prices but it can be negotiated if necessary.
I can do bundles if wanted! (IE. 5 snipers and 5 assaults for 20 dollars or something to that effect.)

Snipers:
VSS: $3.00
AWM: $4.00
Blaser: $2.00
Mauser SRG Desert: $4.00
M107: $3.00

Assault Rifles:
IMI Tar-21: $4.00
G36: $3.00
Sig Sauer 556: $3.00
FN Scar CQC: $2.00
FN Scar Night Stalker: $4.00
Masada: $3.00
All other commons (M16's, M4 Auto's etc.): $1.00

Sub-Machine Guns:
Honey Badger: $3.00
MP5/10: $1.00
MP7: $1.00

Light-Machine Guns:
M249: $3.00

Shotguns/Pistols:
All $1.00

Ammo (all per clip):
SVD Ammo: $0.50
STANAG 30: $0.50
9mm Mag: $0.50
STANAG 45: $0.50
STANAG C-Mag: $0.75
.308 Winchester Sniper Ammo: $0.75
G36 C-Mag: $0.75
.50 BMG: $0.75
M249 Ammo Box: $0.75
MP7 30: $0.50
MP5 10mm Mag: $0.50

Backpacks/Attachments:
Rifle Flashlight: $0.50
Pistol Laser: $0.50
Rifle Laser: $0.50
Forward Grip: $0.50
Red Dot SP: $0.50
Compact Scope: $0.50
Silencer: $1.00
Blackwater Long Range: $1.00
Large Backpack: $0.50
Santa's Sack: $0.50
Military Rucksack: $0.75
NVG Goggles: $1.00

Dunno if this helps or not, but I am a trusted trader on the WarZ forums. I don't want to post my name here considering I might get banned if anyone on there sees it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this as well. Have a good day.

-Edit-
Going to bed for now, will check in the morning if anyone would like to buy.
Also, you guys can record when doing trades, and I will provide screenshots of payments received as well.
m249 for $2.00?
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
m249 for $2.00?
Sure. Contact me on skype.
BUMP -- One trade successful.
If your on today ill get a sniper ha
I'm on now if you can add me on skype that'd be great.
3 successful trades as of now!
Quote Originally Posted by pjmp View Post
I'm on now if you can add me on skype that'd be great.
3 successful trades as of now!
just added you
hes extremely legit bought 5 snipers off him and clips. fast and friendly ! thanks!
Bumpity Bump bump
Bump --
Vouch for this dealer
bump -- :S
bumpity bump
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?