QuestionVista Ultimate or XP Professional?

PollVista Ultimate or XP Professional?
8 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Vista Ultimate or XP Professional?
Well im going to reinstall Windows and I have a disk that can let me install either Vista Ultimate or XP Professional. So which do you think is better? And dont give me any shit about Windows 7 just vote!

EDIT: I didnt mean to put a question mark after XP Professional
vista... my opinion
i go fo XP... cause its FTW
Normally I'd say go with XP but with SP2 for Vista right around the corner (if not already released) I'd have to say Vista Ultimate. Especially if you have more than 3 Gigs of RAM.
Quote Originally Posted by leonakill View Post
Normally I'd say go with XP but with SP2 for Vista right around the corner (if not already released) I'd have to say Vista Ultimate. Especially if you have more than 3 Gigs of RAM.
vista sp2 came out months ago
Vista Sounds like a peace of failure but VISTA ULTiMATE sounds awesomeeeee *and.... XP Pro is gay btw*
i'd get vista xP
u know XP Pro is worse than XP home it has little to no perks for the more money u have to pay same for Vista though but ULTIMATE actually has more features and safer =/
Okay well since I couldn't find one of the disks I used my Vista regular disk, but I like ur guys' opinions keep postiung
Ariez listen 2 me sonny? kay? well get Vista or... u'll ruin the family tradition of not using Crappy OSes *sniff* know it's my time 2 go spread on the legacy myyy soooooonn *kawwggahhhhaawwggghhh (dies slowly of choking)*





WTF SONNY ADD THIS OL' cawk sawker on ur respect list?!
XP RULES

period
srry i got XP right now but it just fails i think vista has a cooler layout and for running crap it can be time consuming but DAMN it looks sooooo much cooler!
ok hotfudge ill let ur legacy live on xD dont worry... ill avange you
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?