QuestionSolvedhelp request for crossfire eu

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
help request for crossfire eu
hello guys in another thread:'' Big Ping'' had asked about how to lower your ping as it was happened to Meho suggested to solve the problem with a game booster but with this program some hacks are slow to load. Then I read a post by [MPGH] Bazooka saying
Type in your cmd:
code:

ipconfig / flushdns

and then reset plugg off / on the router.

and then I created new topic for this
How high is your ping and what is you maximal connection speed?
I'm not sure what help you need , you're just saying that you saw someone asking for help in a thread .
I'm asking you if you tell me how to lower ping as another trhead to a recommended code etc. ....
Quote Originally Posted by sasaaaaaaaaaaaa View Post
I'm asking you if you tell me how to lower ping as another trhead to a recommended code etc. ....
Answer my question so we can find out whether you can have a lower ping
^^
Closed .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us