PostR.U.N 1.4.7 Client

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
R.U.N 1.4.7 Client
Hello!!!

This is R.U.N 1.4.6 Client.

I had another 1.4.6 client on here that's the [outdated] version of this.
I changed the name and all that junk!

++++++++
Features:+
++++++++

High Jump
Super Speed
Sprint Hack
[Fullbright & Xray Disabled]
Players who sneak, their nametag turns red
On/Off toggleable GUI
Custom Achievement

++++++++++++
Next Update:+
++++++++++++

Coord's on Screen
Fly hack
Xray and Fullbright Working,.\\



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
~~Screenshots Below~~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
~~Virus Scan(s)~~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
Jotti Click Me

VirusChief Click Me

VirusTotal Click Me
run147_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar4.7 MB · 136 downloads Scanning…
did u make this client yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by rockpoo View Post
did u make this client yourself?
Yes I did the gui idea was from this guy I have meet on here. He mentioned it too me lastnight, so today I added it!
Very nice. @rockpoo - Checked file contents; she claims she made it so I'll go with it. Pretty nice client if it's your first.

/approved
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Very nice. @rockpoo - Checked file contents; she claims she made it so I'll go with it. Pretty nice client if it's your first.

/approved
ya pretty nice first client
Nice job! Keep up the great work.
thnx for the hack
Quote Originally Posted by lindi000 View Post
thnx for the hack
Your welcome!
So what youtube video did you copy all this code from?
You need to get a fucking life. You did the same thing on my client posting this useless shit. Some people actually learn how to code this and dont skid it, Mabey we dont know alot be we are learning. So GTFO you fucking little cunt ass no lifer.
You're going to say you're learning java and yet you just edit minecraft src.Anybody who actually learns the language doesn't just edit the files they create their own and hook it in.
Quote Originally Posted by L33tHaxorCod3r View Post
So what youtube video did you copy all this code from?
I didn't copy this from a YouTube video buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by L33tHaxorCod3r View Post
You're going to say you're learning java and yet you just edit minecraft src.Anybody who actually learns the language doesn't just edit the files they create their own and hook it in.
the question still remains unanswered.... Are you good at coding? Show me a original program you made or GTFO and stop hating on people for no reason.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?