Thumbs upBattle pirates mod tutorial

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Battle pirates mod tutorial
well its about time for me to clean pc up and move on to other stuff
i will be posting a tutorial on here how to mod the game from scratch so you can do this yourself
all i need is to make sure im not waisting my time so if you guys would just post a comment and let me know
how many people are intrested
Release it
i am a learner, and i am really keen to learn this trade, please teach me, THANKS
yes please i would like to learn
I am Instrested too
yeah i would love to kno how to start fron scratch there budd
Would love to see this. I'm interested.
I am very interested in your product!!! Willing to learn and i am a very fast learner!!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?