HelpHow do I make fly mod work?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do I make fly mod work?
So,how do I make Zombe Fly Mod work on servers that disallow you to use it.
Press F and double tap space quickly

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

oh for zombe u need to find it on the config
and delete the #

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

I reccomend for A griefing client is Nodus or just fly this one [1.4.6] Xray Mod - Minecraft Forumⓘ
I know how to use Zombe.
It's just that on some servers Zombe ask server if fly is allowed.
If not Zombe doesn't activate the fly mod.
So how do i stop this package of data from reaching the server?

Or is there a better alternative(that doesn't use that Xray mod.)
Quote Originally Posted by [SS][BK]G_M View Post
Thanks.


Well looks like it refuses to move me,Just teleports me back.
Well Thanks anyway.
It looks like the server is using Zombe Banner and NoCheatPlus. If you want to fly you will have to find a client that bypasses NCP
You can't fly on servers that use NoCheat. Works in vanilla servers tho.
There are plenty of ways. First off I highly recommend not just using a simple fly hack but instead using a client. They are much more reliable and have many more features. Try to use Nodus. Its prob. the best one in my opinion. I believe its the R key that will let you fly.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us