TalkingPatchedBlack Ops 2 Simple ESP.

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Black Ops 2 Simple ESP.
Hey guys! Today I decided to make my first wallhack for Black Ops 2.

Use at your own risk - This is exactly as detected as any other ESP released and will most likely get you banned. but feel free use use anyway.

This hack includes:
- Distance ESP
- Weapon ESP (+ shader)
- Name ESP
- Box ESP.

I hope you enjoy my hack, some credits go to:

- shounm2
- CypherPresents
- cardoow.

Just inject the cheat with Winject or another injecting program. Do NOT put on a camo on a gun when the hack is injected, it will crash (because I did something stupid xd) Tested on Windows 7 x86: Works.I don't know about the rest, I don't think it works for XP.

Virusscans: Simple ESP by Skatez..rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/5183...is/1357051751/ⓘ

Greets! (Something went worng with screenshot so i got it to 2 attachements, sorry).
proof.jpg311 KB · 750 downloads
ESP is for fuckers. :P
ESP is the hack most people want to use to look legit xd
ESP for Online?
Quote Originally Posted by Hukko_o View Post
ESP for Online?
Yes! Only works online!
Quote Originally Posted by Hukko_o View Post
gj Skatez!waiting approval
Thanks! Waiting for approval too!
Undetected? Sure!
100% Detected
Quote Originally Posted by AMBKillman View Post
Undetected? Sure!
100% Detected
I can assure that it is not detected. But still use at your own risk, I've been using it for 3 days now, and still not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by AMBKillman View Post
Undetected? Sure!
100% Detected
why? .
Quote Originally Posted by Hukko_o View Post
why? .
People go report you! Then you get a ban!
Quote Originally Posted by AMBKillman View Post
People go report you! Then you get a ban!
That doesn't mean the hack is detected! LOL! Try to look as legit as possible..
Quote Originally Posted by SkatezGamez View Post
That doesn't mean the hack is detected! LOL! Try to look as legit as possible..
Detected by the players...
Interpretation
Quote Originally Posted by AMBKillman View Post
People go report you! Then you get a ban!
Thats why u try to lay low and try not to get 100 kills and 2 deaths.
hmm seems kinda risky. All it would take is just a couple of reports and you'd get instantly banned because apparently black ops 2 takes screenshots every once in a while.
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us