QuestionHelpI can't use hack!!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I can't use hack!!!
I start an undetected injector I load the .dll file of the hack...I tried both manual and auto injection... but the cf still starts without hack!!!
Can you help me???
I use windows 8 x64!!!
Please help!
Have you got Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 , Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and DirectX 9?
do u have all the requirments?

DirectX 9
Download DirectX End-User Runtime from Official Microsoft Download Center

C++ Redistributable 32 bit
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

C++ Redistributable 64 bit
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center

.Network frame 4 for the injector
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center
i use directx11 and hacks work me so idk
I have all the requirments and I am running it as admin...but the hack is still not working!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?