What is usually the longest time you survive on one character?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
What is usually the longest time you survive on one character?
I tend go about 3 weeks (give or take), but I play it a lot (like 5-10 hours a day). I usually die from lag though. It's a bit odd, i'm doing find for a good few hours then all of a sudden I get a random lag spike. Pretty hefty during Tomb bosses xD

Whats average time you've survived?
Can't come up with an average but my current wiz has 40 hours of game time.
My char with the longest survive was a wizzy it was in the old times where ammy was like 180 defs and a life 8 def. I hvent got a ammy but i survived 2 months with it and got 4000 fame from it.... *good old times
uh nice one my longest time was about 2 days like 25 hours i gess with a Rogue now again i made a rogue and i have 6 hours for now
i reached 9800 total fame with a wiz farmed like a month (not die hard player) 1-2 hours a day.
I've had my necromancer for quite a while, before the 4th of July dyes came out.
My Nec lasted for almost four months although I did not play him everyday, got him to Top 12 on realmeye and lost him to lag in a Mad Lab a couple of weeks ago.
Wiz up to 80 hours. Currently in the top 60.
Usually i survive a month, or less.
My best char was a wizzy, who died from lag in abyss.
I cant remember how much time i played with him tought.

It gave me a freaking huge amount of fame. This char was in the top 20 wizzys, 8/8 and all tops

This is not a RIP thread, but RIP :/
I had a one year old Trickster, 8/8 with tops/UTs. she will be missed :'(
4 days, 9 hours and still counting.
My archer has almost 4 days of gametime, and I've had him for many months (however I did take a small break).
2 weeks non stop
I've survived for 8-9 and Continuing with Knight and Warrior which are both 8/8, i was a really old player from back in the day where getting Demon Blade and Buying Amulet with fame acutally meant something. I still have them with a bunch of UT and T13, T12 in Vault. I'm not playing Rotmg because i don't want to get characters killed.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?