.rez files?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
.rez files?
I'm aware of what they are and do, but how do you open these? I've heard of this program called WinRez, that supposedly opens these files. But I can't find it. Can anyone find this or show me how to open a .rez file?


BTW, when I say OPEN .rez file, I mean edit it too.
i heard you open it with c++ or visual studios or something like that but i dont code so im not sure
i heard of it i cant find it either. if you find it tell me bout it.
Nope winrez is for rez files but only a certain kind tried and didnt work winrez will not work on ca rez files
Quote Originally Posted by Cornell_TC08 View Post
I'm aware of what they are and do, but how do you open these? I've heard of this program called WinRez, that supposedly opens these files. But I can't find it. Can anyone find this or show me how to open a .rez file?


BTW, when I say OPEN .rez file, I mean edit it too.
lolz just right click the .rez file u want

then click open with.... or click open then click notepad then close notepad

after u closed notepad right click the .rez file again and click edit

and there u go

hope this helps u
I do not think thats going to work, don't combat arms encrypt their files? I know engine is, so I couldn't make a bypass
Quote Originally Posted by s911turbo View Post
lolz just right click the .rez file u want

then click open with.... or click open then click notepad then close notepad

after u closed notepad right click the .rez file again and click edit

and there u go

hope this helps u
It doesn't work like that. All I get are some weird encrypted symbols, and I also tried to use Visual Studio C++ 2008, and Dev C++. I also tried a DLL decompiler, and other decompilers. I want to know how to do this so I can change the color of the face and head.
It probably has a .rez extension but is a different format.
wow dave thank you i never thought of that.
You need Lithtools to edit Rez files

i can make kinda hacks with it

i could edit the recoil file to make no recoil
hmm never tried to hack ca after i got emails from ijja for makeing hack might start again ill try to find a way to open it
open with winrar as archive!
if rez is c++, then i dont think u can edit it, cause with an exe file, there is no way to change it back to source. Im no coding expert though, do some googling
Combat Arms has a personal encryption method and as Dave said, it has a .rez extention. Once you crack it, you'll probably need another program to get it to work.

Too much shit to fool around with.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?