Alternative for \x00 ?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Alternative for \x00 ?
Is there any working alternative for \x00 on 64bit system ?
Code:
"\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00"
I think and this
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Code:
"\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x00"
I think and this
i'll try...
No, its dont work
tries x90......
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
tries x90......
x90 only work on 32bit Systems... I need 64bit...
Don't think so
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Don't think so
You mean there is no alternative for \x00 ?
Or mean that \x90 is not only for X86 systems ?
Also \x90 dont work for me (Win 7 / 64bit)
Tried with \x68 but nothing...
Also, i tested over the bytes, and i found:
//1st Bit = Flip Weapons (Not over walls)
//2nd Bit = UnKnown
//3th Bit = UnKnown
//4th Bit = UnKnown #Xtrap Error (Should be Flip Characters)
//5th Bit = Flip Light Effects (Over Walls, sometimes weapons over the wall)
//6th Bit = UnKnown

I dont know how should i test over all...
between \x01 and \xFF there is a lot of number....
4th byte is the player ye, you can still create a wallhack where you can see explosions, bullets etc

and i don't know any NOP for 64bit
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
try /x91 .
Will try...
Edit:
-No its dont work...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Will try...
Edit:
-No its dont work...

I used this in my old hacks!

if(f1) {
cMemory((void *)WallHack, "\x91\x91\x91\x00\x91\x91", 6);
} else {
cMemory((void *)WallHack, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);
}
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post



I used this in my old hacks!

if(f1) {
cMemory((void *)WallHack, "\x91\x91\x91\x00\x91\x91", 6);
} else {
cMemory((void *)WallHack, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);
}
I tried similar, the problem, Xtrap dont watch the entire Address, only the fourth Byte.... If it is \x00 then Xtrap Error... :/
\x91 or \x01 dont work for me...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?