A very simple question

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
A very simple question
Hello there, after being banned for a while I decided it was time to go back on DayZ! I was just wondering if it's a bad idea to buy it on a different account? Will I get banned on this account too?

Oh and while I'm there, has anyone had luck with the new DayZ survival hack? I would really like to try it out.
a very simple answer

search function.... FUCKING USE IT

survival hack you say? maybe READ THE FUCKING THREAD FOR IT AND SEE HOW PEOPLE LIKE IT
Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
a very simple answer

search function.... FUCKING USE IT

survival hack you say? maybe READ THE FUCKING THREAD FOR IT AND SEE HOW PEOPLE LIKE IT


Other than that, thanks fellas!
Quote Originally Posted by 964 View Post


Other than that, thanks fellas!
blow me useless shit.. cant even search a forum for simple answers

and debo is full of shit. survival isnt detected he is just stupid
Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
a very simple answer

search function.... FUCKING USE IT

survival hack you say? maybe READ THE FUCKING THREAD FOR IT AND SEE HOW PEOPLE LIKE IT
You should learn how to respect people. Answer the question properly or GTFO!

My question to OP, are you using steam? If so, dont :3

You can buy a key for dayz as cheap as 2$ on MPGH, so its totally worth it ^^,
Quote Originally Posted by robola12 View Post
You should learn how to respect people. Answer the question properly or GTFO!

My question to OP, are you using steam? If so, dont :3

You can buy a key for dayz as cheap as 2$ on MPGH, so its totally worth it ^^,
i did answer him proper. this shit gets asked so many times its retarded. a simple search on here or google can solve all his problems

^^ :3 queer
Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
i did answer him proper. this shit gets asked so many times its retarded. a simple search on here or google can solve all his problems

^^ :3 queer
You're really just being obnoxious, It was a simple question.
Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
i did answer him proper. this shit gets asked so many times its retarded. a simple search on here or google can solve all his problems

^^ :3 queer
how old are you again?
Quote Originally Posted by robola12 View Post
You should learn how to respect people. Answer the question properly or GTFO!

My question to OP, are you using steam? If so, dont :3

You can buy a key for dayz as cheap as 2$ on MPGH, so its totally worth it ^^,
If I was you, I'd simply ignore the kid. Life is too short to waste time on lost causes like this. anyways, let's come back to our sheep, I have the steam version but I launch it directly from the exe. And I ended up buying a key for 2 dollars which was probably "sold" to another 10 people so it was always in use so I just bought the game on a different steam account at 40% off!


Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
^^ :3 queer
Says the 16 years old keyboard warrior who still uses "^^" ":3" in his messages. Stop embarrassing yourself and take your immature ass back to sleep. You clearly have way too much free time on your hands.
THE survival hack works .
Just check the market place and you can find some keys from there, if you find a nice reliable seller you should be all right; and in the last couple of days that I used the survival hack it worked pretty well for me without getting a ban.
dude survial hack got detected got baned 2 times with it so far
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us