Life

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Life
Buying life pots at a dollar each , im not going first , but if you feel unsafe we can use a Middleman .

Add me on skype : Ryne.lee.smith , if you intrested.
Method of payment? I can do 10 pots for a $10 UGC, can't do paypal though because it charges me fees.
paypal , i can gift it to you so it wont charge.
Quote Originally Posted by rynesmith123 View Post
paypal , i can gift it to you so it wont charge.
Because of the country I'm from gifting through paypal is not allowed sadly.
Well , idk then man , how much is the fee they want you to pay?
I don't remember the exact percentage but last I checked it was around 5%
thats not to bad , if you still want to im all for it , let me know.
Sold him 15 pots + nile ring for paypal. Everything went smooth. Thanks for your trust.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us