wow this is sad the game hasn't even been close to being released or anything and already ur anticipating the hacking of the game
i'm not going to hack this 4 sure.
NO shit shitlock?
LOLD DAT CUZ WE ARE THE FUTURE
I guess 'why not,' right? You can enjoy the community if you're waiting for hacks like this, instead. I assure you I'll be running train on this game when it's out xD There are already trailors and gameplay examples out even.
i won't hack until i beat the game once and i know that will only take 2 days o.O
i wasn't saying its a bad thing to have diablo 3 hacks but it's kinda early b/c the game won't even be released until like 2010 mid/late
I know the game will be realeased 2009 not 2010. When, IDK but I heard it's going to be 09/09/09.
Originally Posted by Ozamba
I know the game will be realeased 2009 not 2010. When, IDK but I heard it's going to be 09/09/09.
well you were obviously REALLY MISINFORMED. its not gonna come out in 09