PlayerStatus Addie

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
PlayerStatus Addie
Code:
#define ADDR_PLAYERSTATUS    0x37841D70


And here is the HS Bypass addies I use for my bypass -

Code:
#define EhsvcSelfCrC	                        0x007E274
#define Detection				        0x000A000
#define HSAntiCrash				0x003E18E
#define AsmDetection	                        0x002D55D
#define NanoCheck1 				0x003E11E
#define NanoCheck2				0x003B4CF
#define NanoCheck3				0x00EFFFFFFE


*Note just posting this addie once only for this time. Since the update is coming this weekend. I think. *

Credits-

BlackLegend
Ch4ozz
JohnFame
how you find it in olly?I want this for CARU
i dont know much about the hex number system but isnt 0x00EFFFFFFE to big?
@Skaterforeva1
I got it from the EHVCS logger from BlackLegend but it works for me tho. Just doesn't ready it.
@GoldWhite yes you can find it in olly.
What the fuck?

Code:
#define NanoCheck3				0x00EFFFFFFE
His logger is probably returning an invalid address now.
Im going to make better sigscans for this today...
Nanocheck3 should be near 1 and 2 though xD
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Im going to make better sigscans for this today...
Nanocheck3 should be near 1 and 2 though xD
Too bad you don't even need this to hook DIP
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Too bad you don't even need this to hook DIP
I just hooked DIP with a midfunction-call-hook
I just wanted to see if I can get it working lol.
HS is scanning the whole DIP function, as if its the heart of it -.-
However the driver seems to fail on win8 so hooks are undetected on it...
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
I just hooked DIP with a midfunction-call-hook
I just wanted to see if I can get it working lol.
HS is scanning the whole DIP function, as if its the heart of it -.-
However the driver seems to fail on win8 so hooks are undetected on it...
Solution: Everyone that hacks switch to Windows 8 since nothing crashes on it

I did Saltine's recommended HotPatch Detours for it which work perfectly.
for NA?
all hs bypasses i see for NA or outdated
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?