Warning: Avoid hacking BO2!
Hey guys. I just want to warn you about BO2's anti hack system. They do not only use VAC, but also TAC. Treyarch Anti Cheat!
For every kill you get, it takes a screen cap of your screen and it gets reviewed manually by Treyarch. This has been confirmed over several forums i am not allowed to mention here.
I have been banned 3 times from BO2 so i researched a bit, and found out the truth! Treyarch really cares about hackers and take action.
TL;DR: DONT HACK!
For every kill you get, it takes a screen cap of your screen and it gets reviewed manually by Treyarch. This has been confirmed over several forums i am not allowed to mention here.
I have been banned 3 times from BO2 so i researched a bit, and found out the truth! Treyarch really cares about hackers and take action.
TL;DR: DONT HACK!

