Le Bot 5.7

Posts 76–90 of 98 · Page 6 of 7
At Yokai Rep, is there just a quest possible to make? Or you can make more of them?

And when i try to use the boost menu, it doesn't. I still need to do with the Packet Spammer. Is this a bug, which need to be fixed, or is only a problem at me?
You are the man! Thanks for the great bots, keep up the great work!
do you think you could add a tainted core option in the bot list?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Well people, the Class Ranker is finally complete! Any more suggestions?
Maybe you could make the lists of quest ids and places interactive. Like you click on them to load as opposed to typing them...not necessity just makes things easier for users.
whenever i open le bot 5.7 it only shows a black screen (no loading). tried to open and close it. idk how to fix this
Quote Originally Posted by berupaul View Post
whenever i open le bot 5.7 it only shows a black screen (no loading). tried to open and close it. idk how to fix this
Install Flash Player on your system.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Install Flash Player on your system.
I already have flash player in my computer. The bot was working before, but now it doesnt. It only shows a grey/black screen.
Quote Originally Posted by berupaul View Post
I already have flash player in my computer. The bot was working before, but now it doesnt. It only shows a grey/black screen.
Use CCleaner on your computer.
hey add skill editor..

I've been telling u long time ago..
At Le Bot 5.7, if i let him like 10 minutes or more, and play something else, then i open it, it shows the screen, then in like 5 seconds it crash. I made a test and with Le Bot 5.6 is not like this. Only with 5.7. Is there something i can do? (normally i use 5.6, but i wanted to try the newest one).
@JamesRo wondering if you can make a function that...
Accepts all drops?
Since I will be botting for Legion Tokens overnight using "Legion Tokens 4"
and if pain saw of eidolon dropped... i dont wanna miss it.
Could you do that?
Quote Originally Posted by [CA]TheSeller View Post
@JamesRo wondering if you can make a function that...
Accepts all drops?
Since I will be botting for Legion Tokens overnight using "Legion Tokens 4"
and if pain saw of eidolon dropped... i dont wanna miss it.
Could you do that?
HOW MANY TIMES I'LL HAVE TO SAY THAT IT AUTO-ACCEPTS PAINSAW OF EIDOLON(AND ALL OF THE RELEVANT ITEMS ON THE EXERCISE QUESTS)?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
HOW MANY TIMES I'LL HAVE TO SAY THAT IT AUTO-ACCEPTS PAINSAW OF EIDOLON(AND ALL OF THE RELEVANT ITEMS ON THE EXERCISE QUESTS)?
SORRY! Also. Which Legion Exercise is the fastest. Or is the Legion Soul Collector one faster?
Could you teach me how to make trainer for money ?
Posts 76–90 of 98 · Page 6 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?