HelpGUI

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
GUI
Getting back in the coding world. Whats the best GUI options out there now?
GUI <> coding

(code the app, then make the apps pretty - you're doing it backwards :/ )
vb.net is already extremely easy to add new controls to -- so..photoshop tutorial maybe? Maybe google "custom controls in vb.net"

What answer did you expect..seriously...
I was talking about themes, smartass.
...then ask a more specific question, jack.
I thought it was obvious, my apologies.
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
I thought it was obvious, my apologies.
Make your own theme?


that way you like it and who gives a fuck if everyone else doesn't.
Quote Originally Posted by AxiomFlux View Post
Make your own theme?


that way you like it and who gives a fuck if everyone else doesn't.
I suppose I'm just being lazy, haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
I suppose I'm just being lazy, haha.
well, I am satisfied with it and I really don't care what anyone else thinks. in took a while to make so w/e
Still having trouble with the listbox :/
I like it bro. Keep it up!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?