I shall

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I shall
I will translate any korean...

Tell me what to translate

give me the text(if you can't just take a screenie)
and what part to translate


proof
i translated (Just a quick example)
Registration1.jpgattachment deleted · 39 downloads before removal
can you translate english into korean?
yup
im doing some translating right naow
That homepage is 2 years old.

gtfo
i know...
i just used hispiforce's tut pic because i didn't feel like going to the real site
Why don't you translate the whole page if you ARE Korean?
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Why don't you translate the whole page if you ARE Korean?
because i already said i wanted a quick example
yarly guy. Actually, I might private message you some time. I'm working on a project that'd be nice if language optional.
"Google translate" is better.
why don't you use that hmm?
ummmm, why do you need to translate stuff if you just use a tut....
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?