ExclamationBlack screen

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Black screen
When i start game after login i have black screen

ⓘ

Help
yes i also have this problem now for about 30 minutes?
Did you guys try to re-install the game? It might work you know.
I play this game 45 minutes ago but i restart computer and now.
I'm still having the same issue after re-installing, anybody got ideas?
Yes , I have the same problem :S .
Same problem here.. If anyone can solve it, please post it
I also have the same problem.

EDIT:

We have currently a server problem in Europe and North America.



We are working on it, to solve the problem as soon as possible.
We will inform you when the servers are back online.


We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.


-copied it from AC Forums.
Quote Originally Posted by brus.ri View Post
I also have the same problem.

EDIT:

We have currently a server problem in Europe and North America.



We are working on it, to solve the problem as soon as possible.
We will inform you when the servers are back online.


We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.


-copied it from AC Forums.
They're always late with the info.
Thanks
North America works fine but Europe isnt(my account is on europe server )
Np, glad i could help out.
Ok, they fixing game :P when we login says "Service will avaible soon" :P

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

OK, game works fine now
Always check on the website they tell u when they have a problem
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?