Possible Hack going around?

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by soer1 View Post
We will see what happens would be great if dupin gets back
May have an answer for you soon, scouts are out...

To be honest, not sure I want it back.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyeclops View Post
May have an answer for you soon, scouts are out...

To be honest, not sure I want it back.
Last time it happens i had a rotmg break -.-
I know how to kinda get free items
(only items bought with gold tho(yes that means free gold))
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
I know how to kinda get free items
(only items bought with gold tho(yes that means free gold))
Also vaults chars and stuff like that?
That would be great
Quote Originally Posted by soer1 View Post
Also vaults chars and stuff like that?
That would be great
Yes

Though its nothing really new and its not legal.
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Yes

Though its nothing really new and its not legal.
If you know it why don't you share it? the once that do it will do it knowing the risks
Quote Originally Posted by MaohNoRaiden View Post
If you know it why don't you share it? the once that do it will do it knowing the risks
I am almost 100% sure what he's suggesting is credit card fraud, which is why he mentioned it's illegal. The risks are that the FBI (or your local law enforcement) will come bashing your door down, confiscate all your hardware and send you to jail. Credit card fraud is a federal offense and will land you in jail for about the same time as a child molester (feel free to LOL @ that).

There's the risks - Based on that i'm sure you don't really want any more information, if you're stupid enough to go ahead with CC fraud I just hope that no one in this forum will be teaching you how.
Fuckkk guys I saw some guys in usmidwest 2 selling so many stuffs (like that resu. armor for 1 pyra , candy coated armor for 4 life only I was out of life as used all my life on warrior and he died :C ok so for more inf. contact me name = ramswig at usmidwest 2
Add : my English is bad bcze i'm still learning it ok
Quote Originally Posted by MaohNoRaiden View Post
If you know it why don't you share it? the once that do it will do it knowing the risks
Because if I share it with everyone it will get patched.
And I am pretty sure there are 10+ people on mpgh using that or similiar method.
I know many ways to get items and gold, all being illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0707 View Post
I am almost 100% sure what he's suggesting is credit card fraud, which is why he mentioned it's illegal. The risks are that the FBI (or your local law enforcement) will come bashing your door down, confiscate all your hardware and send you to jail. Credit card fraud is a federal offense and will land you in jail for about the same time as a child molester (feel free to LOL @ that).

There's the risks - Based on that i'm sure you don't really want any more information, if you're stupid enough to go ahead with CC fraud I just hope that no one in this forum will be teaching you how.
If you do it right you wont get FBI, and FBI isnt worldwide.
Also I wasnt talking about credit card fraud.
Using real money to buy gold or rotmg items is something only stupid people do.
@runekri3 so ur not using credit card fraud?
But u can get all gold u want :O
Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
DUde if it is real plzz pm meeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzz i have seen almost all your post and know that none of them is fake
Of course they are not fake, why should I post something fake.
Also like I have said, its totally illegal and thus I wont teach it to anybody.
@soer1 like I said, this isnt anything that specific, its just an overall illegal method of getting free stuff.
That includes games, which is all I have tested.
I have gotten 1 moh:wf for 1$ and another one for free, so thats why I know it works, and it works for even real life stuff.
Also when I would tell an exact tutorial sorts of thing on how to do it, it would get really repetitive and probably get all users of that in big trouble.
Espessially me, see where this is going ? Since I would be spreading it, I would be the target of police and so on.

So lets just forget it.
Well i respect ur choice of not makin it public cause its for ur own and our safety
I thought the manual way to dupe (where you had to time the session signals) still existed. Maybe people are still using that. Sure it takes a long while to successfully get it, but desperation maybe?
i think i know how it being done i talked to on of the dupers and he said you have to get this thing called yogda and open it on rotmg and tak out the anti-duping fill and i did have time to ask hime what the fill was called
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us