AngryHelpmemory class

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
memory class
hello guys enyone have the memory class for black ops 2 not for C# for visual basics!
thx plz reply fast
Really, first you ask/beg me to give you, now you ask public.


Learn to code first, then you can start to ask people for help...
Any memory class will work for any game. (unless it's "fixed" to only work for that game)
So please, don't beg others to do the work for you...


Use an online converter to convert the class...
I already did it once, for Geometrical.
So, he might have it...
@Jorndel i use ur memoryclass and when i open thye game nothin happens
thats why im asking for a memory class..
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
@Jorndel i use ur memoryclass and when i open thye game nothin happens
thats why im asking for a memory class..
Then find out what's wrong. I'm sure it isn't the memory class.

/Closed
Here you go Mr.I can't code so I beg for code

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/675-call-d...ml#post7246917


---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
@Jorndel i use ur memoryclass and when i open thye game nothin happens
thats why im asking for a memory class..
Ensure you're using the correct process name? :|
i tihnk yes!! its t6mp
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?