DetectedLightning's universal hack

Posts 76–90 of 111 · Page 6 of 8
Niiice, good job bro.
It's detected.
Quote Originally Posted by etched13 View Post
It's detected.
It isn't detected when I use it. Check your injector?
I've tried like, 4 injectors.
Quote Originally Posted by etched13 View Post
I've tried like, 4 injectors.
Wait, it got detected for me now, and so have the other ones on the forum.
Yeah xD It's detected.
hack tool detected for me lol. i dont think the new comet 2.0 injector works for this. and anyone else know another good website for crossfire hacks without ******s?
hack is still working. good job and keep up the good.
what injector should i use?
god joob, Ligthing ..!!
Hack is Detected for me
Posts 76–90 of 111 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us