DetectedLightning's universal hack

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
xD
Injectzzz doesnt have virus
if it have virus then it wont get approved
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!

STILL WORKS 1/6/13 AT EXACTLY 10:15 PM !!

INJECTOR: COMET...

MY ANTI VIRUS SUDDENLY DELETED INJECTZZ INJECTOR BECAUSE OF DETECTING A TROJAN.
Quote Originally Posted by lolman963 View Post
xD
Injectzzz doesnt have virus
if it have virus then it wont get approved
Yep. It is surely False Positive. I already knew that. Others are being detected by our Anti Virus so we could just turn it off and our firewall.
I believe at you because I liked your injector @lolman963.

BTW @lolman963 when is your first time of making Injectors ? Do you also know how to make hacks ? Did you learn easily making this Injectors ? Because I wanna try making by copying fully step by step in a video but I cannot find someone's 100% full tutorial.

I have Visual Basic here but I don't know how to codes. I guess I am only an editor
i learned how to make injectors before joined to MPGH.
it is by how inteligent are you.
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Yep. It is surely False Positive. I already knew that. Others are being detected by our Anti Virus so we could just turn it off and our firewall.
I believe at you because I liked your injector @lolman963.

BTW @lolman963 when is your first time of making Injectors ? Do you also know how to make hacks ? Did you learn easily making this Injectors ? Because I wanna try making by copying fully step by step in a video but I cannot find someone's 100% full tutorial.

I have Visual Basic here but I don't know how to codes. I guess I am only an editor
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
No Recoil + Wallhack + See Ghosts is the most important hack for me. How the hell can you deal with those Aimbots without using No Recoil ? Your Wallhack will be useless at all. But if you are skilled enough, you can deal with those cheaters.

I never use aimbots at all because it ruins the game. Lightning's wallhack is little weird. Use BACKD00R's instead.
I'm not pointing with aimbot. Just the no-recoil only dude! You will suffer to aimboters if you play with low rank servers. I usually play at Sidewinder-Typhoon and I'm pretty sure it's aimbot free server.. if does, it's limited only. And I didn't used Lightning hack 'coz it makes me dizzy.
Quote Originally Posted by bernardjolly456 View Post
Detected i think
Still working on CrossFire Philippines later at 2:30 PM.
I don't know right now I'll try later maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by bernardjolly456 View Post
@wfefwefwef I'm saying NOW its detected not before
I SAID I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS DETECTED. I TESTED TODAY 1/7/13 AT EXACTLY 8:30 PM BOTH BACKD00R UNIVERSAL HACK AND LIGHTNING'S UNIVERSAL HACK AND BOTH OF THEM DID NOT WORK. IT SAID HACK TOOL DETECTED FOR ME TOO.

WHAT INJECTOR ARE YOU USING ? MINE IS COMET 2.0 INJECTOR AND I WILL SWITCH A NEW INJECTOR. I'LL TRY AGAIN AND KINDLY SOMEONE POST FEEDBACKS HERE IF THE HACK IS REALLY NOT WORKING. I GOT THE HACK TOOL DETECTED FOR USING COMET 2.0 INJECTOR AND I THINK IT IS THE INJECTOR THAT IS DETECTED, NOT THE HACK.

I AM GONNA TRY IT AGAIN !
I AM SURE IT SHOULD WORK TONIGHT :O !
i test in CF INA .. is work .. but no long time

really nice hack ^^
DETECTED as of 10pm
pwede hindi maging detected yan
gamitin nyo ng iexplorer
@Lightning I think it is detected or INJECTORS are detected in the CF injectors section. Because it keeps saying Hack Tool Detected.

I already used 3 latest consecutive injectors and hack tool detected still when going to a server !

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!

DETECTED AS OF 1/8/13 MAYBE THE HACK OR THE INJECTOR. WAIT FOR FEEDBACK !
ano po ung PE Explorer? pa share ng link
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us