LightbulbFar Cry3 mp/sp hack , cheat , trainer

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Probably the best trainer out there,thanks bro
Id say its probably best to only use this in sp
look awesome... ill try it later
The trainer is made by the coder FLiNG and it works great!!! It is a SP trainer, btw. Also, when teleporting from anywhere to a waypoint, I recommend you turn on SuperJump so you don't take as much fall damage. (w/o Super Jump you'll die when tele-ing).
Sorry i am new to far cry 3 (uplay), can we get banned for cheating in single player?
works well in sp mode, but trying to find a mp online hack . sick of the russian pricks with there ones...show them who is boss!
Very nice work!
Can I get banned for that if i use it in Singleplayer?
Quote Originally Posted by testaccx2 View Post
Can I get banned for that if i use it in Singleplayer?
no // to short
Does this trainer/hack still work today?

I have the cracked version of FC3.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us