QuestionDuplication Hack?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Duplication Hack?
Seen a few thread in CC forum where a dupe was been discussed. So is there a dupe hack already?
yes..! and its working via WPE PRO..! hahaha!
Quote Originally Posted by specksforce View Post
yes..! and its working via WPE PRO..! hahaha!
how can teach ?
Quote Originally Posted by specksforce View Post
yes..! and its working via WPE PRO..! hahaha!
No wonder many got victim with that hack and many players get ban.
dnestbank qoute " "Thou shall NOT teach those who ask"
Quote Originally Posted by imthebesthere View Post
wpe pro? impossible lol.
Highly unlikely not impossible.
Quote Originally Posted by specksforce View Post
dnestbank qoute " "Thou shall NOT teach those who ask"
Nice one there!


Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r5 View Post
Highly unlikely not impossible.

WPE Pro alone + waiting and doing nothing = POSSIBLE and like you said, highly unlikely. But with. . . . .


WPE Pro + "some tools" + effort to research and learn + tenacity to do trials = VERY POSSIBLE AND E-A-S-Y
Well, if it's possible, what tools did you use? I'm not asking how to do it, i'm just simply asking what tools does it need to do that
I'm not telling anyone, but I'll give a hint. Those are tools used to locate where unencrypted packets gets encrypted/encrypted date gets dycrypted.
Quote Originally Posted by dnestbank View Post
I'm not telling anyone, but I'll give a hint. Those are tools used to locate where unencrypted packets gets encrypted/encrypted date gets dycrypted.
sir what do you mean a tool is this a program or a knowledge i research in google what tool u used but no one apear
Quote Originally Posted by dnestbank View Post
I'm not telling anyone, but I'll give a hint. Those are tools used to locate where unencrypted packets gets encrypted/encrypted date gets dycrypted.

I believe I said everything very clearly here. If you're asking what I mean by those words - then those words is what I meant exactly.
alot of players already got banned. better not to know and speak of this.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us