Thumbs up~*Cheap ROTMG Items For Sale!*~

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
~*Cheap ROTMG Items For Sale!*~
Hi, it's Jakstoir.

I'm selling a bunch of ROTMG Items, from common to untiered, for great prices!
My prices are lower than those Realm of the Mad God Outlet Sites!
I will be taking PayPal and UGC.

The process will be simple, you contact me via Skype (Jakstoir), we both get on ROTMG, you pay me, and you get your item(s)!
Don't like that process? Then provide me with a mule account, purchase your product, and your items will be shipped to that mule!


The products will be updated daily, so just check it out from time to time to see what has been added or sold out.

I am willing to give out a free vouch. The first one toSKYPE me (Jakstoir) and tell me what they want will get it just for vouching for me!!

Thank you for your time, happy hunting!



Vouch for you Fast and easy. Also verrry cheap I highly recommend buying here
Now online. Skype me if you're interested!
I'm going to toss an add to your Skype. I'd be interested in paying via RSGP which can be sold for PayPal rather easily. We'll discuss via Skype though, mine is W00tPked1. Hope to hear from you soon!
add me on skype [xthesimon]
Back online. Still a lot of items on sale!
tottaly just got dblade , prot and , and exa def for 10 bucks ! really cheap would recommend buying from him !!!!!!!!!
vouchhhhhhh! <3
Updated muledump. A lot sold, but still more to go
vouch, bought a cbow its nice and shiny!
Trusted seller, great service, and cheap prices! Will do business again!
We are now selling MORE ITEMS! Please consider looking at this muledump!
Either PM me, or for live and better service Skype me at Jakstoir or my partner at Mckenna Fujitani

We only accept PayPal. Sorry!
Quote Originally Posted by Jakstoir View Post
We are now selling MORE ITEMS! Please consider looking at this muledump!
Either PM me, or for live and better service Skype me at Jakstoir or my partner at Mckenna Fujitani

We only accept PayPal. Sorry!
I just cant help myself not thinking you duped some UT's/Tops recently... If yes, darn, you a lucky man.
Just wondering how much do you charge for incantations?
Quote Originally Posted by UrbanNaga View Post
Just wondering how much do you charge for incantations?
Hi there!
We are currently selling Incs for about $8.00 a pop, but we could probably work something out or if you buy in bulk then it'll be cheaper. As always, feel free to PM me or Skype "Jakstoir " or "McKenna Fujitani" if you're interested!

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I'm back online, so Skype me or PM me NOW! We have a lot to get rid of, and we are very fast, cheap, and reliable! Just ask our vouchers!
I Vouch, good seller, makes it run as smoothly as possible .
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?