Webpages: Designed for fun

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Webpages: Designed for fun
Okey I got 3 complitly different styles that I made:

First one, was made to upload shows and so, but I
didn't have enought time and paypal blocked my account so I couldn't
afford the hosting bills.


Site:
Humper Studios

Second one, yeah this was made for a guy that was going to buy it then
he just left and I had a design for nothing.


Site:


Third, this is just random for fun making site ^^, thought it got okey atleast


Site:



Oh for all that wonders, yes I can make you a design but I need paypal money for it.
The price depends on what you want.

Regards,
Humper
Lol, nice but how u make them??
wow...

bad ass man
Thanks, I make them in photoshop and used dreamweaver to fix the coding.
Im a pretty crap webcoder :P
Nice dude, better than anything I could do xP
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us